115. There is no light

 I wanted to take some interviews on my youtube channel but that didn't happen because of an unusual amount of rain in Lucknow due to which there were huge light fluctuations.

I wonder if these sudden weather changes is because of worldwide covid lockdown reasons. You know weather has improved over time. 

Maybe this is just my observation. 

I love rain and I would love that it continues for a longer period of time but I know that the Winter is coming and rain might be an indication of the climate change. 

It is very difficult to control yourself when there is rain and you want to eat something but you can't because first it is COVID and second your stomach is nearly always upset.  

I have to improve my health and I will start doing it soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

75. A lesson from an IPS officer on success that you must not ignore. At least I didn’t.

83. Baahubali - The Conclusion -Why it will work ?

73. Reviewing Boston Legal : Supreme court Speech by Alan Shore ( For Aspiring Actors)