114 . Working hard


Damn It. people just don't want to work hard and here I am trying to bust my ass to become successful. I have a target of 100 crore rupees and I feel that now the only thing that remains in my mind all the time is that I want to become a billionaire.

I have started blogging again. Purely for one reason. 

I want to write more. But this time it is going to be small steps at one time. 

I am only going to write blogs of 200 words each and won't target 2000 words like last time which actually demotivated me from writing anything at all. 

I think everyone should start small and that is how one reaches the biggest goals of life.

Writing is something I want to do my entire life and for that, I will keep on doing the writing work that I am doing right now. 

Stil my English is not that great despite me trying to very hard at times to improve it.

Where is the motivation?

After a while I guess we all lose motivation in doing things which don't matter in a longer period of time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

75. A lesson from an IPS officer on success that you must not ignore. At least I didn’t.

83. Baahubali - The Conclusion -Why it will work ?

73. Reviewing Boston Legal : Supreme court Speech by Alan Shore ( For Aspiring Actors)