116. Youtube channel is going to change my destiny

 I don't have many subscribers and I don't have many views on my channel but yet I knew somehow that i have to keep posting videos like every day to get more views and get more people to subscribe to my channel. 

The reason being, First I needed to get into the habit of making youtube videos and second it will increase my channel. 

I treat my youtube video channel as a shop where I knew I have to post a lot of videos for the time when people will come to my channel and see that there is so much content on my channel and will subscribe to it. 

I can almost see the results now. If I ask someone for an interview than I see that they don't decline my request. 

The second most important thing that I have to start doing now is to start approaching girls and talk to them. The more girls I will talk to the better my communication skills will get.  

There are so many goals I have listed for myself that i often confuses me as well. But the going is good and I am enjoying the journey. I hope it turns out to be all worthwhile in the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

75. A lesson from an IPS officer on success that you must not ignore. At least I didn’t.

83. Baahubali - The Conclusion -Why it will work ?

73. Reviewing Boston Legal : Supreme court Speech by Alan Shore ( For Aspiring Actors)