117. Choe bubba is the cutest.

Chloe Bubba as I like to call him dearly has only one goal in life and that is to shred love to everyone. She cannot live without any other human being. 
She always needs someone around. 
She loves us most, by most I mean second. Her first love is food and she often gets angry on people who come between her and her food. We have also been victims of her growling. 
There is something in her face which makes me want to kiss her the moment I see her. 
I don't have an experience of having my own kid till now but I think I would not love even my daughter as much as i love her. I can give my life for her. 
But that is life, isn't it? You feel the emotion you are feeling right now cannot be overpowered by any other emotions and then something else happens and you forget about this emotion. 
I am pretty sure that the day I will have my own daughter, I will love her more than anything else. I can say it because I have listened to the experience of other people and they say that having a kid is the best experience of happiness that anyone can have. 
After having to spend time with my dog baby I think my own baby is going to be pampered alot in her life. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

75. A lesson from an IPS officer on success that you must not ignore. At least I didn’t.

83. Baahubali - The Conclusion -Why it will work ?

73. Reviewing Boston Legal : Supreme court Speech by Alan Shore ( For Aspiring Actors)